A deep dive into GDPR and how it affects companies in Europe and beyond.
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, is new legislation that was developed by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, and the European Commission. It seeks to put an end to brands treating consumer data as a corporate asset, and compels them to see their possession of consumer data as a privilege that the consumer has total and continuous control over.
The GDPR deadline is approaching fast - May 25, 2018 - is your company ready? Non-compliance can mean big time fines. Download our white paper to learn everything you need to know about the upcoming legislation and how you can prepare your brand in order to avoid fines!
Download now to learn:
- What is GDPR and who does it affect?
- Misconceptions about GDPR
- Key sections of the GDPR legislation
- GDPR fines and the dangers of non-compliance
- Five steps towards GDPR compliance
- How to get help preparing for GDPR